Skip to product information
1 of 1

Jessop Wines Orange 2023

Jessop Wines Orange 2023

Regular price $35.00
Regular price Sale price $35.00
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

100% single vineyard Sauvignon Blanc from Orange in NSW. 73% skin ferment with the other 27% spending 14 days as whole-bunch carbonic maceration. This is all passionfruit, green mango, cardamon and ginger. Delicious!

Grape Variety

Riesling

Fun Facts

Unfined and unfiltered

Region

Orange, NSW

View full details